It’s been a while since we last spoke. I’ve been busy camping and, oh yeah, having a baby! Well, my wife was the one to actually have the . . . err, you get the idea. I’m now the father of a happy, healthy baby girl. I couldn’t be more in LOVE (or tired)!!
The good news just keeps on coming as the lovely Jane Aldridge (Sea of Shoes) has launched a food blog: Thyme and Temp! If these donuts are a sign of what’s to come, then it looks like I’m going to be one happy dad.
- I’m in love with everything about this cocktail (yes, even the Cholula).
- Four magical words —-> easy, chicken, pot, pie.
- Get in ma-mouth!
- Hooray for my favorite cookie!!
- Why I’d never be able to be a vegetarian. Sorry!
- The workshop of my dreams . . .
- I’ll take one dannoli and two pizzabons, please!
- Who knew that toast could be so cute?
- My kinda Legos!
- It sure doesn’t seem like Eva can cook, but she’s still welcome to have breakfast at our house anytime!
Cookbook Crushing . . .
- Seriously Delish by Jessica Merchant of How Sweet Eats. Jessica was already the source of my favorite granola recipe, but with her Oatmeal Cookie Granola, she might have herself beat!
- And last but not least, Homemade Decadence by Joy Wilson of Joy the Baker, available now for preorder.
Phew, what a list!! Fabulous Fridays and wonderful weekends all around! Enjoy your sleep, because you never know when it will disappear!
(image from Thyme and Temp)