With a new baby and newly remodeled house, I’ve never been more excited about the holidays than I am this year. This nesting mom can’t wait to fill her kitchen with sweet treats baking in the oven and make spiked cocktails to warm the soul. And after rounding up some of my favorite pumpkin DIYs and recipes, I’ll be hitting up the pumpkin patch with the family this weekend. Who else has pumpkin fever?
- I love confetti cake. And confetti pumpkins.
- These donut pumpkins are totally cute.
- And how about pumpkin donuts with cinnamon sugar?! By the dozen, please.
- While we’re on the topic of fried dough, I could really use a pumpkin funnel cake right about now.
- When experiencing Indian Summer in San Francisco, pumpkin spice latte popsicles are a must.
- Did you know you can extend the life of your carved pumpkin with just a bit of bleach and water? Will definitely be trying this tip.
- I love the idea of embroidering pumpkins.
- Leave it Martha to come up with an easy, yet clever, way to spruce up a mini pumpkin.
(image by Katharina Gossow)fds