I’m consistently impressed by how many talented people are out there photographing and writing about food and drinks. Seriously. It’s inspiring to say the least, and it makes Fridays all the more fun for me.
- I’ve come across a few different Girl Scout cookie donut recipes – I know, such a good idea, right? However, this recent recipe for Grain Free Samoa Donuts by Jenni Hulet of The Urban Poser, guest posting for PaleOMG, is probably the most delectable I’ve seen. That coconut caramel sure looks hard to beat.
- Speaking of donuts, these Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donut Muffins take me back to my catering days. Bite-sized perfection.
- All I could think of when I saw Moriah VanVleet’s Gin and Tonic Cake was, why didn’t I think of that?
- On a healthier note, I’ve been making homemade granola for a few months now, and what better to pair it with than some homemade yogurt!
- From the guys that brought you the Mason Shaker, the W&P Cocktail Kit should be on many a wish list this summer.
- Save money on a Lewis bag by using an old pair of jeans to crush your ice. Duh.
- Loving this Speakeasy Bar Cart courtesy of The Cuisinerd . . . did I mention I had a birthday coming up?
Happy weekends all around!!
- P.S. I’ve wasted quite a bit of time with this today.