The absolute devotion and overwhelming love that comes along with motherhood is immeasurable. And never did I expect to have this newfound perspective ground me, especially in the most hectic and seemingly important of times. Although our little guy is yet too young to realize what Mother’s Day is all about, I just feel so lucky that he simply loves me as mom. With that, I’ll leave you with some of our favorite brunch inspired recipes . . . in case you’re looking for something to spoil your mom with this Sunday. In bed. Because we all know that extra hour of sleep is like gold. Happy Mother’s Day to all you mamas!
- Ever wonder what the perfect blueberry muffin tastes like?
- Granola and yogurt, elevated.
- May I suggest adding a perfectly fried egg atop our bacon and cheddar waffles?
- This Mother’s Day Bramble will make her ramble . . .
- Yes, yes. Avocado toast. But have you had it with furikake?
- Take a bite our of spring with our egg & pea crostini.
- Rosewater + gin + raspberry = a gorgeous raspberry rose fizz
- There’s no easier way to entertain a group for brunch than a beautifully laid out lox platter.
- When it comes to bloody marys, the more the merrier.
- Make mom this refreshing citrus sparkler and bottle the rest of the cordial for her!
- Bacon Granola. Boom.
- Last, but not least, don’t forget about dessert.
(images by HonestlyYUM)