I take breakfast very seriously. My kitchen is equipped to whip up some yeasted waffles or eggs and soldiers any time of the day. It’s stacked with trays of muffin tins and popover pans, even though I only have one oven. And coffee? Good god, where do I start. Fancy a latte? Turkish coffee? French press? Single cup pour over? Here are some of my must-haves for brunch entertaining– hover over the image and click through for product info!
[show_ms_widget id=”3120355″ image_id=”3255683″ width=”640″ height=”580″]
- A press is essential for that perfect flat crisp bacon.
- When making pancakes or waffles, use a large measuring cup with a spout to mix the batter in. It makes for easy pouring without making a mess.
- I always have a dish of room temperature butter on the table. Butter goes with everything.
- I love a block of honey comb served with some granola, yogurt and fruit.
- Fresh orange juice is a must at any brunch.