I have your plans for the weekend and Saint Patrick’s Day: First, wake up and make these crispy coconut french toast with sour cherries and dark chocolate by Flourishing Foodie for breakfast!
- Then, up your cupcake game and make these DIY succulents decorated cupcakes.
- Buy a good bottle of whisky. Here are 5 of the best bottles under $30.
- Make this Irish Derby cocktail.
- Followed by this Irish Apple Tart . . .
- Sip your cocktail and listen to Van Morrison’s entire Astral Weeks album.
- The next morning — if you can bear it– make these Korean friend chicken nuggets!
(images by Flourishing Foodie)