Well, I finally made it back to the Bay Area after a whirlwind trip up north. Thanks to all of you for your wonderful food and drink suggestions along the way. We sure treated ourselves to some amazing meals. A couple foodie highlights included Vij’s in Vancouver, and Tasty n Alder in Portland. For cocktails, Seattle’s Canon and Portland’s Kask stole the show. Here are a few of the links that I’m anxious to try now that I’m back in my own kitchen. Hope you enjoy!
- These Baked Squash Blossoms with Pine Nut Cheese look oh so fancy and delicious, yet surprising simple to make.
- There are few plants that take me back to childhood quite like Honeysuckle.
- Carey Nershi’s Cardamom Coconut Cuba Libre may have just stolen my heart.
- Rachael White turned my three favorite breakfast foods into a jam; a welcome addition to the perfect cheese platter.
- I wonder if anyone was lucky enough to enjoy these at Wimbledon last week.
- And for all you artists out there, I’ve officially found the best thing you can do with Wonder Bread.
Happy weekends all around!!