Need some last minute ideas for today’s Fourth of July Celebration? We’ve got you covered with some of our favorite Independence Day inspired recipes. How about this lovely Americana tablescape for starters!
- But before you touch that grill, get it clean!
- Need some ideas for hot dogs beyond the ol’ ketchup and mustard? Here are some ideas.
- Or forget those. I’d like my hot dog topped with Mac n’ Cheese, thank you very much.
- Ditch the classic pickles and go for zucchini pickles.
- For dessert, check out this blueberry slab pie. Who says pie has to be round.
- And if you’re feeling really patriotic, this cupcake flag is perfect.
- These sorbet watermelon wedges are so creative. Couldn’t have thought of serving sorbet like this even if I tried.
- For a total different take on watermelon, how about grilling up wedges and making this watermelon fontina melt.
- And beer. Truly, the solution to everything.