We’re so excited to be starting a new weekly series “Yum, We Love . . .” featuring a selection of our favorite links around the web!
- Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting Chuck, the proprietor of Charles Chocolates, who gave me a tour of their new store and kitchen in San Francisco. His passion for chocolate clearly comes through in all the incredible handcrafted chocolate confections. My favorite? This Salty-Sweet Cashew Bar with whole roasted cashews. TO. DIE. FOR.
- Speaking of chocolate, my jaw nearly dropped when I saw this chocolate bar and realized it was filled with yellow sponge cake. And when I saw the bars were engraved with “yum” I knew it was too good not to share! Check out the full recipe and more drool-worthy photos at La Receta de Felicidad.
- Whitney Adams, sommelier and blogger at Brunellos Have More Fun recently launched Bottle Stock, a new online wine accessories store! Check out this fun video by Claire Thomas and get sneak peek of Bottle Stock’s unique and stylish wine accessories– perfect for your next party.
- The next destination on my travel wish list is Morocco and Camille Styles’ Moroccan dinner for two has inspired me to take out my much-neglected tagine. Now I just need to preserve some lemons.
- Paola of Love and Cupcakes made the cutest apple and cheddar doggy biscuits for her super-sweet pup, Diamond. Too too cute!
- This mason jar French press is made of sustainable materials and rocks a wool cozie?! Sign me up to back the Portland Press project.
Have a fabulous weekend y’all!
(image by HonestlyYUM)