Can you believe it’s already August?!! I feel like this summer is in fast forward. I guess that’s what happens when you eat this much ice cream. Speaking of sweets, check out this exquisite berries and cream cake by Carey Nershi. Carey took a mini-break from her site Reclaiming Provincial for a few months, but is now back in full force, cake and all! I’m such a fan of Carey’s work, and I know you will be too. Oh, and if you give this cake a try this weekend, save some of those blueberries – I have more berry goodness coming your way soon! In the meantime, here’s what I’m loving this week . . .
- Three words: damn. good. sandwich.
- I’ve been craving BBQ nonstop lately, and this sure isn’t helping.
- How beautiful is this cake?!!
- Elana makes the best cocktails.
- I’ve always wanted to make an ice cream cake. I think this might be the one.
- One of my favorite pizza topping combos ever!
- Hunting for squash blossoms this weekend.
- Can someone make me this? (ahem, Karen . . .)
- I’m reading this and taking notes.
- It’s watermelon season, so make the most of it!
(image from Reclaiming Provincial)