It’s Friday and I’m pumped!! Sorry, I can’t help myself (I blame the coffee). First off, we won our kickball game last night. That’s right, I play kickball. But seriously, this weekend is gonna be great. My sister is visiting! She lives so far away, and any chance I get to see her is truly special. I also have a couple friends coming into town that I haven’t seen in ages. We’re going to drink so many hydro-tinis . . . hehe.
The Perennial Plate did it again. Check out this stunning footage of their recent trip to Argentina. This is the first of five films, so many more to come. I can’t wait!
- Next time I’m down in LA this is the first place I’m headed.
- I’ve been staring at this salad since Monday, and I’m not gonna stop now.
- Last time I checked, limes were $1.50 each!! Yikes.
- The aromatics of this cocktail must be insane! Can’t wait to try.
- Mandy does it right. This is my kinda dessert.
- Must. Find. These. Popsicle molds.
- Who cares if my bracket’s busted, I’m still hungry for some Final Four.
- While we’re on the subject of sports – it’s baseball season baby!!
- HA! So that’s what happened . . .
Enjoy the weekend! I know I will.