It’s been a crazy week, in a good way. Karen is in town, which equals a lot of delicious food everywhere! Sure, it has to be prepped, cooked, styled, and photographed, but hey, someone has to clean up at the end. Oh, and by clean I really mean devour. Anyhow, I can’t wait to share all the recipes and other fun stuff we have in the works. In the meantime, check out this stunning Danish breakfast spread that Ana put together. I have dibs on the smoked salmon!!
- Goodbye Joy’s kitchen . . . we’ll miss you.
- It doesn’t get much better than this.
- Okonomiyaki here I come.
- Oh taste, why must you be so complex?
- I’ll take two please!
- As if I needed convincing.
- File this under the category of, “why didn’t I think of that?”
Shout outs to . . .
(image from Fluxi On Tour)