- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- sesame oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine about 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with minced shallots.
- Stream in 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil while whisking.
- Add a small drizzle of sesame oil– a little goes a long way.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recommended in The Pantry
Ingredients: 1 cup raspberries 1/2 cup water 1/2 cup sugar Directions: Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and let cool […]
Ingredients: 1 pound of tomatillos, husked 4-5 spring onions, green tops removed 1/2 a bunch of cilantro 1 jalapeno Salt Directions: Heat your grill on high and when it is hot, place the tomatillos, onions […]