- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- sesame oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine about 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with minced shallots.
- Stream in 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil while whisking.
- Add a small drizzle of sesame oil– a little goes a long way.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recommended in The Pantry
Lavender Honey Syrup
Infusing honey with flowers is a natural combination. Especially lavender. Try it with oatmeal, yogurt, and of course any cocktail recipe that calls for honey. Ingredients: 1/4 cup honey 1/8 cup hot water 1 teaspoon […]
Ingredients: 1 cup of buttermilk, well shaken 1/4 cup of Greek-style yogurt or sour cream 1/2 cup of mayonnaise 1 garlic clove, minced 2 tablespoons of shallots, minced 2 tablespoons of basil, minced 2 tablespoons […]