- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- sesame oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine about 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with minced shallots.
- Stream in 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil while whisking.
- Add a small drizzle of sesame oil– a little goes a long way.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recommended in The Pantry
Ingredients: 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces 1/2 cup granulated sugar 2 tablespoons brown sugar 1 tablespoon water 1/8 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract Directions: Mix together water, butter, granulated sugar and brown […]
Ingredients: 3 cup water 18 slices of cucumber Directions: Peel a cucumber (or two, depending on the size) and cut into 18 1/2-inch slices. Cut each slice in half and place into a glass container […]