- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- sesame oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine about 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with minced shallots.
- Stream in 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil while whisking.
- Add a small drizzle of sesame oil– a little goes a long way.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recommended in The Pantry
Meyer Lemon Syrup
Ingredients: 1 Meyer lemon 1/2 cup granulated sugar 1/2 cup water Directions: Peel one whole Meyer lemon and cut the peel into 1/2 inch strips. Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium […]
Ingredients: 3/4 cup sugar 3/4 cup water 1 1/2 cups strawberries (halved) Directions: Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a simmer. Once the syrup […]