- 1/2 pound of powdered sugar
- 2 egg whites at room temperature
- 1/8 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- Sift the sugar into a bowl.
- Place egg whites into the bowl of a mixer with a whisk attachment. Turn mixer on medium speed and add sugar and cream of tartar to whites while mixing.
- When all sugar is incorporated, turn mixer on high and whisk until thick and very white, about 5-7 minutes.
- Cover the icing with a damp cloth until you use it because it dries very quickly.
Recommended in The Pantry
Ingredients: 2 cups of flat leaf parsley, packed 2 cups of arugula, packed 4 cloves of garlic, minced zest of 1/2 a lemon juice of one lemon 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil sea or […]
Ingredients: 3 cup water 18 slices of cucumber Directions: Peel a cucumber (or two, depending on the size) and cut into 18 1/2-inch slices. Cut each slice in half and place into a glass container […]