It’s that time of year. You know, when seriously delicious cookie recipes start making their way around the internet. I wanted to share a few of my recent favorites. So whether it’s dessert for the family, you’re attending a holiday cookie exchange, or just enjoy stuffing your face like me, consider this your inspiration. Start your ovens . . . it’s cookie time.
- I am still dreaming of Carey Nershi’s smoky cardamom coconut Cuba Libre. Now, I think she’s just toying with me with these smoky cardamom ginger-molasses cookies.
- If there’s one person I’d trust to help me bake macaroons, it’s Naomi.
- Chocolate dipped peanut butter cookies with pomegranate salt . . . ’nuff said.
- Because you can never eat too many gingersnaps. Julie shot these gorgeous photos for Kinfolk magazine. Yay!
- Why eat a cookie, when you can eat a cookie sandwich?
- It’s not holiday baking if florentines aren’t involved.
- These vin santo cookies are packed with classic Italian ingredients.
- Cookies + bourbon = yum!!
- White chocolate peppermint dipped pretzels. Okay, so these aren’t cookies, but candy canes are involved, so yeah.
Enjoy your weekend. I’m off to bake!
(image from Reclaiming Provincial)