Against all odds, I believe I have actually lost weight during ice cream week here at YUM. That’s what I get for five days of hand-churning two dozen types of ice cream . . . I kid, I kid. Or possibly I just went a little overboard with the Thai iced tea. Regardless of my physical condition, I couldn’t help but top off the week with just a few more scoops.
- I don’t know about you, but I like to eat my chocolate chip stuffed cinnamon rolls in ice cream form. Oh, and topped with vanilla bean brown butter sauce, of course.
- This savory ice cream is naturally the next stage in my rapidly accelerating ice cream addiction.
- No matter what you say, I will be eating this in a movie theater this weekend.
- What better way to celebrate your birthday than a beautiful ice cream cake?!
- If you’re making your own ice cream, you might want to think about making your own cones.
- There’s no better ice cream topping than a good hot fudge sauce. You can quote me on that.
- And remember, no matter what your age, or how many teeth you have, everything is better with ice cream.
Have a great weekend and stay cool.