After two weeks of picnic inspiration, I think I’m officially ready for summer. And if these tasty links don’t get you in the mood, I don’t know what will!
- How creative and gorgeous are these fruit striped ice-cubes by Oh Joy!?
- Not sure how it’s possible to make vinegar look so good, but this chive blossom vinegar is gorgeous . . . now if only I had some chive blossoms.
- Speaking of flowers, I’d be so curious to try these beautiful Acacia flower fritters.
- This week I tried this peach beer, Scaldis Peche Mel, and it’s my new favorite. I was skeptical about it, as I’m not a fan of fruit beers, but this was so light and refreshing!
- Now that summer is here, I need this portable charcoal grill that folds into a flat 18″ x 11″ bag.
- Mint chocolate chip profiteroles by Joy the Baker. Enough said.