It’s that time of year again. That right, the time of year where I get to show you all the exciting new spirits, supplies, gizmos and gadgets that would make any bar enthusiast shake with glee! And let’s face it, who doesn’t like fancy drinking supplies. I know I do. So whether you’re the one making the drinks, sipping the drinks, or both (like me) this guide is my gift to you.
1. Dewar’s 15 Limited Edition Blended Scotch Whisky $70 – Perfect for the Scotch lover. A blend of very rare vintage single malt and single grain scotch whiskies.
2. Cast Iron Bottle Opender $30 – Poppin’ bottles with style.
3. Vintage Seltzer Bottles $150 – They just don’t make them like they used to . . .
4. Homemade Gin Kit $50 – What a fun project! Why buy gin when you can make your own?!
5. Gold Trim Leopold™ Coupe Glass (6-pack) $42 – These fancy glasses are sure to impress. Plus, they’re as durable as they are elegant.
6. Irish Linen Cocktail Napkins $14 – These lovely hand-sewn cocktail napkins are made from 100% Irish linen.
7. Bronze 4-in-1 Bar Tool $28 – Simplify your home bar with four tools in one!
8. Carry On Cocktail Kit $24 – Traveling will never be the same . . .
9. Handmade Solid Copper Flask $198 – Quality flask + quality spirits (see #1) = happy holidays.
10. Ice Tapper $11 – For perfectly mixed cocktails, crack your own ice by hand.
11. Koriko® Hawthorne Strainer $15 – Must have for any home bar.
12. Birch Paper Straws $9 – Skip the plastic: these cute paper straws are biodegradable.
13. Sprocket Growler $65 – The next time you head to a party, instead of bringing a six-pack, use this growler to carry some beer fresh from the tap!
14. Gold-Plated Barspoon with Muddler $32 – Every bartender deserves a great barspoon.
15. Asahi Copper Moscow Mule Mug $38 – These impeccably made copper mugs will keep your drink frosty and delicious.
16. Bees Knees Spicy Honey $14 – Hand-crafted mixer perfect for (you guessed it) a bees knees!
17. Gold-Plated Talon Ice Tongs $18 – Hands off the ice!
18. Leather Bar Rollup $275 – For the professional bartender. The best way to transport your tools.
19. Shrubs by Michael Dietsch $18 – Everything you want to know about the delicious vinegar-based mixer.
20. Bittermilk $15 – Ridiculously delicious craft cocktail mixers for the cocktail enthusiasts.