It seems like just yesterday I was melting away down in Phoenix, slurping Italian ice as I watched the A’s for spring training. Now all of a sudden summer is upon us, and who would have thought the A’s have the best record in baseball?! Life is good. Speaking of life being good, how about this coconut guava agua fresca? The other day I was experimenting in the kitchen with some guavas I had picked up from Berkeley Bowl. Add a little lime, a little coconut and wow – I immediately knew I had to share.
- I actually posted the full recipe yesterday on Instagram.
- Alanna is so @#%$ good at what she does.
- For that special someone.
- Farewell rhubarb, it’s been real.
- Now that’s a fancy sandwich.
- Forget oatmeal, this is my kinda breakfast.
- Speaking of breakfast . . .
- Simple pleasures.
- A little pasta 411.
- I don’t always tend bar, but when I do, I do this.
- Make it stop!!
- Is it meaningful . . ?
- Can’t stop smiling.
(image by HonestlyYUM)