Fruit! Summer’s here (and for others, right around the corner) and that means feasting on my favorite fruits, like watermelon, mangos and pineapples. Straight and unadulterated fruit is fantastic, but check out these recipes that take fruit to a whole new level. Like this balsamic melon salad by The First Mess. Someone get me a fork!
- Can we all agree that those “fruit arrangements” are horribly cheesy? This. This fresh fruit cake is not.
- These mango lassi popsicles are laced with cardamom, ginger and pistachios and definitely happening this summer.
- Pineapple and pork are best friends. Add them on top of a burger with some candied jalapenos and you’ve got the burger of my dreams.
- Fruit for breakfast? Try these Greek yogurt papaya boats!
- I know what you’ll be drinking this weekend: Grilled pineapple agua fresca with a splash of smokey mezcal.
(image by The First Mess)