I’ve been plotting my return to India for a while now. I’ve been lucky enough to have visited the country twice and have totally fallen in love with the culture and people– I’m a self-proclaimed Indophile. The Perennial Plate, a documentary series dedicated to socially responsible and adventurous eating, has perfectly captured the visceral experience of India’s smells, sounds and tastes in this video. They documented exactly what I love about travel: explored the country though its food, from glimpses of the frenetic markets to the colorful street food. And the chai– oh the chai! All day, everyday. So, what gastronomic journey have you been dying to go on?
Leave a Comment
- Sophie: Aall of these drinks just look delicious but my main question here is... where do you get all of these absolutely...
- audrey: That 3D food printer is officially the coolest thing I've seen this week! I'm not sure I'd want to eat what it makes...
- Todd: Thanks for the tips Brandon!! They are pretty perfect for picnics, and a make great use of those Weck Jars ;)
- Todd: Yay!! Thanks Claire. What a perfect way to use it. Glad you enjoyed.
- Todd: Thanks Rosa!! Can't go wrong with strawberries and cream.
Daily Digest Email