We here at HonestlyYUM are still brushing the chips off our shoulders from the Niners loss to the Seahawks. But alas, the big game is upon us and we will manage to pick ourselves up by our bootstraps and watch the showdown. And the commercials. And more importantly, grub on great food. It’s all for the love of the game, after all. And as if hot wings, sliders, nachos, margaritas pitchers and brews won’t be enough for your Super Bowl party, I’m rounding up a handful of ideas and recipes that will be sure to satisfy any football fan.
- Pretzel sliders, pretzel bites, pretzel hot dog buns, pretzel twists . . . the possibilites are endless with our surprisingly simple pretzel dough recipe.
- This will probably be the healthiest item on my Super Bowl menu.
- Beer ice cream sandwiches, beer braised brats, beer nachos . . . everything is better with beer.
- Super Bowl punch bowl? Yes.
- Leftover Sriracha? Might I suggest making Whiskey Sriracha Caramel Corn?
- Salty goodness all wrapped up in a snack.
- Speaking of snacks, a Super Bowl Snackadium is real. And simultaneously the most disturbing and amazing thing I’ve seen.
- Football mason jars = super cute.
Happy Super Bowl – and good luck to Seattle and Denver!
(image by HonestlyYUM)