Today’s Yum, We Love . . . is dedicated to all things apples. One of my favorite childhood memories was Sunday morning breakfast at our local Original Pancake House and devouring a dutch baby twice the size of my head (I could really eat as a kid). I haven’t had one in a very long time so when I saw this caramel apple dutch baby, I could just taste how delicious it must be!
- How, I ask, does an apple napoleon look this damn sexy?
- I will always have room for an apple cider donut.
- Apples, bourbon and salted caramel. Yes.
- These apple dumplings are so creative!
- Don’t forget about apples in alcohol form: hard cider.
- This celery root and apple salad sounds so refreshing.
- And no worries, there is something for you gluten-free people: this gorgeous apple quince tart in a buckwheat shell.
(images by Seasons & Suppers)