This year will mark my first Mother’s Day as a new mom and I can’t help but reflect on all the joy and pure happiness my son Quincy has brought to my life over the last 11 months. Motherhood has also opened my eyes even wider to the awe-inspiring and selfless way my own mother raised me and my sister. So this Sunday, I’m looking forward to spoiling mom and her infamous sweet tooth with homemade treats and sweets. Meanwhile, here are some amazing mom-related links we’re loving this week. Love you, mom!
- It’s true. Beet glaze makes everything gorgeous, including these mini lemon pound cakes.
- What did your mom teach you about cooking?
- Breakfast in a box! Perfect gift to make mom.
- I’m a sucker for wrapping paper and this DIY flower pressed gift wrap is genius.
- Green tea + chocolate? Who would have thought?
- Food + travel + style + moms = the newly launched Mother Magazine
- My mom loves panna cotta. I am so making this with the addition of saffron and cardamom.
- Need some more brunch and tablescape ideas? Let’s take a trip down memory lane for inspiration!
(image from Hummingbird High)