All my friends seem to be on a diet or fast lately. This summer has been overindulgent for me to say the least, so I’m contemplating what torture I’d like to suffer through for a few weeks. No sugar? No gluten? No solids? So many choices, how ever will I decide. But in the meantime, I’ll contemplate how to make these mochi donuts. Move over, cronut – there’s a new donut in town.
- Speaking of sugar, how about these skull-and-bones sugar cubes! They’re almost too incredible to eat.
- These tequila fish tacos look perfect for summer and perfect with margaritas.
- I’ll be requesting this gift box made out of profiteroles for my next birthday.
- This sandwich book is exactly what it sounds like, a book made from pages that resemble sandwich ingredients. So creative!
- I’d say screw the diet for these: Momofuku Milk Bar’s cornflake marshmallow cookies.