I can’t believe it’s already Friday! That means tomorrow it’s the weekend and I get to sleep until noon, eat pizza for breakfast and watch the NBA playoffs all day. Who am I kidding? What I meant to say was, wakeup at 6am, go for a long run, and then spend all day painfully ripping up all the bamboo that’s taking over my backyard. There’s only one thing that can get me through that kinda morning. I’ll give you a hint: starts with a ‘c’ and ends with an ‘offee’. Oh, and the thought of these outrageous roasted strawberry red wine popsicles from Pastry Affair. I’ve been dying to make them since first glance on Tuesday. I think tomorrow might finally be the day. Wish me luck!
- Hashtag: #floatsicle
- Mocktails 4 Kids is one of my favorite YouTube channels!! Here they are making the Yellow Jacket Mocktail. Liam’s face after drinking the lemon juice is priceless. Too cute!
- It’s almost here . . . BUAHAHHAAAHA!!
- Strawberry s’mores bites? I must be dreaming . . .
- For all you lucky peeps headed to Brazil next month for the World Cup, Gaby has you covered.
- Speaking of traveling: for those of you heading to Sydney.
- Matt loves summer and so do I.
- Up your breakfast game, lazy!
- This is the TRUTH (especially #1).
- Always love a good smoothie hack.
- Well, at least he can rap.
(image by Pasty Affair)